Dec 11, 2008

Homeschool Days

Teacher Liv! She watches everything we do and often (as most kids do) will emulate it. I had been teaching Josh to tell time to the nearest 5 minutes and it seems Liv watched me. I found her sitting in my chair holding up the clock for the boys to see. She was "asking them" what the time was. They plated along and she was delighted. It was very cute.





P.E.! We played Marco/Polo with Greg one night. I think Calvin was cheating by standing on the couch - but Greg found him anyway. :)


A lesson in CONstruction....
A Lesson in DEstruction. Liv attacked the school room one day (wait, that's everyday!).
I have more photos to post - - I just have to get them off of the camera. :)

1 comment:

The BirdHouse said...

Awww. Greg is such a good daddy. And Liv is a little stinker, huh?